The AA Have 3500 Trained Patrolmen
The Largest service in the UK and the AA boasts that they employ over 3500 trained patrolmen, much more than any other organisation. With the latest equipment, trained personnel and navigation, AA breakdown cover can get you back on the road in possibly the quickest time possible.
There are different options to choose from to ensure you are fully insured to suit your driving and motoring needs.
- This will give you roadside assistance should you need emergency care more than 1/4 mile from home.
- If it cant be fixed, your vehicle will be towed to the nearest garage.
- Prices start at £30.
- This will cover you should your car not be fixed by the roadside.
- Relay, offers you the option of having your car and up to seven passengers transported back home or to a destination of your choice within the UK mainland.
- Why not also be covered for anything to happen whilst at home or nearby. the basic options do not cover this.
- The top policy which covers all of the above but will also offer you a replacement car hire for 48 hours after a call out or one nights accommodation or even reasonable expenses to get you home.
The above insurance policy choices are subject to change and should be confirmed by visiting the AA site direct.
- The AA has many different roadside and emergency options but what must
be its best claim is that it will fix your car where it is or
get you another one. This must be a fantastic benefit to get you
home or to your important destination.
- Other preferences include protection for travel in Europe with an European policy.
- If you need the security for when you are out in your vehicle why not click above and go direct to the site where you can find out more?